Corearth activities are conducted in accordance with our Integrated Management System (IMS). This system consolidates safety, quality management and environmental aspects of our operations to help achieve our organizational objectives in an effective and efficient manner.
The Corearth Integrated Management System is independently certified to the following standards:
- AS/NZS ISO/IEC 17020:2012 – General criteria for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection
- AS ISO/IEC 17025:2005 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
Bureau Veritas Accreditation
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Specification with guidance for use
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements
Formal certification of the IMS by third party certification services is an endorsement of our commitment to:
- Embracing the principles of safety, quality management and environmental best practice in all aspects of our operations;
- Conducting and managing our business in a consistent, systematic and professional manner;
- Maintain and continuously improve our management system to meet safety, quality and environmental objectives and targets;
- Accident prevention, preservation and protection of employees, contractors and other persons health and safety;
- Risk management and continuous improvement principles to ensure safe systems of work are established and maintained.